An MSCA Research Fellow is encouraged to participate in events related to the Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions. Check for example The European Researchers’ Night (NIGHT); a Europe – wide event that takes place annually.
More info here
- Visit one or more of the 2020 NIGHT events here
- If you are interested in participating in an event organized by the EC, then get well informed of the requirements. In some cases, there is a candidate screening process, as for example in the case of the Falling Walls Lab MSCA competition. Do not get discouraged! Just keep in mind that there are deadlines for submitting your application. And do your best. Watch here the finalists in the 2020 “Falling Walls” competition. It could be you next time.
- Connect with other MSCA fellows by joining the Marie Curie Alumni Association
- Follow the MSCA social media accounts to receive news and announcements
Marie Skłodowska-Curie actions on Facebook
Marie Skłodowska-Curie actions on Twitter
- Become the next MSCA “Fellow of the Week” on Facebook: You could nominate yourself via a private message on the Facebook page as “Fellow of the Week”
- Check also: Marie Skłodowska-Curie actions website